Land in Arborfield acquired by the War Office when the Arborfield Remount Depot closes. The site now covers 500 acres. In the years it was open, nearly 100,000 horses passed through the Depot. The Depot was one the largest employers in the local area.
- Speed limit signs designed by Bohunt School pupil installed in Arborfield Green
- Arborfield Green holds first ‘end of summer’ musical evening
- Arborfield Green welcomes Easter spirit
- Arborfield Green community group invited to meet the Queen
- Church @ The Green collects donations with festive Reverse Advent Calendar